The Official KRESKY Homepage
KRESKY EPISODE GUIDE
SEASON FIVE (1980-1980)
E.G. Season 1
- 93. Monkey See, Monkey Do
- Mario, street musician and lovable neighborhood eccentric, is gunned
down in front of Kresky's apartment building and the only witness to the
murder is his pet monkey Moochie. Kresky reluctantly adopts Moochie in
hopes that he will be able to finger the murderer, but will the detective end up killing the hyperactive simian before the bad guys can?
- 94. Panic on Bikini Beach
- To catch a literal lady killer haunting Venice Beach, Kresky and
Cantrell pose as judges in a Bikini Contest. But is the murderer's next
target the woman Cantrell loves?
- 95. With Love, From Cantrell
- The fact that this episode tackles daring and groundbreaking subject
matter doesn't save it from being universally reviled by both critics
and fans alike as one of the worst installments of the series ever.
After Kresky and Cantrell foil a fey KGB agent's assassination plot, he
seeks his revenge by kidnapping Cantrell and brainwashing him into
believing that he is in love with and must kill Kresky. [Directed by
Terrence Michael Matterly]
- 96. Those Daring Young Lorenzes
- The Soaring Lorenzes, a family of circus aerialists, are forced by a
Paraguayan crime lord to pull off the daring heist of the Lazarus
Diamond, but when the youngest member of the troupe stands up to the
gangster, it looks like it may be curtains for the young man -- unless
Kresky and Cantrell swing in and can save the day.
- 97. Knock On Wood
- When Billy, a talented ventriloquist, is found with the body of a young woman and blames the murder on his missing dummy, Bobby, the police naturally assume he's insane. But Kresky and Cantrell begin to suspect that there's a little more to the story than meets the ear when they discover that Billy has a long lost midget brother named... Bobby.
- 98. Bang, Bang, Orangutan
- When the body of a corrupt politician is found stuffed up his own
chimney, Kresky and Cantrell begin to suspect that the animals from a
travelling circus are being trained to perform Mafia hits. Will Kresky
and Moochie be able to infiltrate the murderous menagerie as a trainer
and his charge and stop a Senator from being killed by a sharpshooting
- 99. Roll Over Kresky
- Dr. Pibb is trying to go legit by opening a roller disco, but when some
Mafia thugs come down on him, he has to call in a couple of favors from
Kresky and Cantrell. The detectives go undercover as a pair of
roller-skating entertainers. Features the brief dance craze inspired by
the show: "The Moochie".
- 100. The Spotted Koala Caper
- When a rare Spotted Koala is abducted during a transfer from the Sydney
Zoo to the LA Zoo, Kresky and Cantrell are on the case, attempting to
avert an ugly international incident. Help appears in an unlikely form
when an aboriginal tracker named Bola joins the detectives to help
recover his tribe's sacred animal.
- 101. Duel with the Devil
- Could Satan himself be responsible for the deaths of young women all
over the city? Kresky and Cantrell track the killer to a celebrity
Halloween bash at the spooky, old Rowland Hotel where they engage in a
final climactic showdown with the most unspeakable evil they have ever
- 102. The Death of Nicholas David Kresky (Part One)
- As Kresky lies dying of gun shot wounds in a hospital, surrounded by
family and friends -- with the noticeable exception of Cantrell -- we
flashback in time to find out how the detective got here. A week before
Kresky comes to believe he's finally, truly found the man responsible
for gunning down his fiancée. A dying Yakuza hitman sputters the name of
Gustav Ozu, the Austrian-Japanese criminal mastermind the detective
believed he had gunned down eight years before on a jungle trail in
Vietnam. Against the protestations of Cantrell, Kresky turns in his
badge and hops a plane to Hawaii to confront Ozu in his lair.
- 103. The Death of Nicholas David Kresky (Part Two)
- Cantrell follows Kresky to Hawaii to stop him from taking the law into
his own hands. Meanwhile, Kresky is dispatching Ozu's would-be
assassins one by one in his search for the kingpin's hideout. Cantrell
follows the trail of corpses to Ozu's island compound, getting there in
time to join his partner in an apocalyptic gun battle in which they are
both struck down. As the police and coast guard close in, Ozu makes his
escape by helicopter. Flash forward to the hospital room where a
comatose Kresky lingers near death. A wounded Cantrell arrives to
relieve Jake Kresky of his late night vigil. A disguised Ozu appears
and gets the drop on Cantrell, making the shocking revelation that he was also responsible for the murder of Cantrell's sister. It appears to be curtains for our heroes, but as Ozu prepares to put the fatal bullet into Cantrell, Kresky emerges from his coma and guns
the villain down, saving the day one last time.
E.G. Season 2
E.G. Season 3
E.G. Season 4
Return to Kresky Home Page
"The Official Kresky Homepage" © Timothy J. Madison 1997, 1999. All rights reserved.